More vacation pictures today. A few are from our fishing expedition. I say a few because that's about all I took. The seas were a bit rougher this year and what started out as a nice six hour tour quickly turned into Pukefest 2011. Most of us got sick. At one point I turned to Ryan and told him to throw-up, it would make him feel better and then he could go on fishing. And, that's exactly what he did! The first mate was quite impressed with the fact that we stuck with it so long. We didn't catch as many keepable (we caught quite a few red snapper which weren't in season) fish but that's okay. Our whole impression of the Gulf was that it was pretty to look at but it's rebuilding after the spill. Not as many birds, hardly any crabs (the ones that we saw were dead) in the water and no shells on the beach.
I'm off to have another cup of coffee. Getting up early to watch the royal wedding got the best of me. Enjoy the links....many are wedding related in celebration of William and Kate!
1. I originally bookmarked this site for the votives that they hung over the bride and groom. What a beautiful and simple idea. But, then they had a short video at the end of the post with my all time favorite song. Well, if that didn't do me in! Then, I caught sight of the history of the bride and groom at the end. Have your tissues ready as you read. Best of luck to this couple, they deserve much happiness.
2. Love these DIY Sequin Heart Toppers! What a great and easy way to spice up a party table.
3. Who would have thought burlap and bling would go together. This is beautiful!
4. Kate's dress=spectacular! And her sister-equally as beautiful. Those commoners know a thing or two about fashion!
5. Lastly, I'm sure you've heard how the newlyweds wanted all gifts to go to charity. Here is their site. They are one class act!
enjoy the weekend everyone!