Sunday, May 10, 2020

well, hello there...


 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.


 The guys have their own lives and are making us proud!


 I definitely don't want to talk about politics!


I'm not knitting right now because I can't really stay focused.  


So today I pulled out the big camera and made myself walk around the yard. I took time to see things a bit differently...or maybe just the way I did before.


I will continue to be patient while Mother Nature decides to warm up this part of the Earth. Soon we will be able to enjoy the porch without a winter jacket.


So Happy Mother's Day everyone. 
I hope to be back here soon.

No comments:

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...