1. I can smell the chicken and dumplings that I have cooking. Yum! It will be a good night with no hockey or play practice.
2. We walked for the March of Dimes this weekend. The boys gave out water at the mid-point. I was proud of their maturity and their willingness to help.
3. Tonight I will hear the trumpet, viola and guitar being played/practiced. I enjoy their sounds.
4. I'll be glad when Halloween is over. It's not my favorite.
5. I ordered a new phone for the eleven year old. The second in a year. Yes, I've learned my lesson that he really doesn't need one, but I like knowing that he has it. And yes, he did pay the deductible for the second one.
added this evening: oh dear, the day got away from me yet again. Oh well! When my husband came home this evening and saw the cupcakes he told me I needed to take pictures of them. "Honey, I already did!"
enjoy the week!