Sunday, April 22, 2007

A Family Vacation




Every year we have a family photo shoot to end the week of festivities. We all make a big deal about it and talk about all the fun things we did. For the past four years my little guy would not like to have his picture taken. It was a huge struggle. This year he promised that he would be part of it all. We got great pictures of our family and then the whole family...but right after, he had a total breakdown. My husband and I finally think we have it figured out. He hates to leave! All week long he counts how many days he has left until we go home. He confessed to me one morning that he cries on the last day. Poor kid. I know just how he feels. Seaside is such a special place to all of us.


So now we have a new plan of attack. We are going to take pictures two nights earlier. Maybe it won't be so hard for all of us!



No comments:

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...