Finally, I got my rear in gear to put this all together. I'm too lazy to upload each picture individually so I just made one big collage. We had a great time this year in the Adirondacks. ALL family members that could visit... did. Allowing for many laughs!
Highlights of our trip included:
- beautiful sunsets and sunrises
- extreme rock jumping
- swimming more than any other year
- waterskiing (we tow our boat with us)
- celebration of summer birthdays (my brother and SIL in June and me in August)
- family members traveling from Dallas, Atlanta and San Francisco for my cousin's wedding
- stopping at WEBS on the way to the wedding (highlight of my trip)
- roasting marshmallows around the campfires
- mountain climbing (this year we conquered Blue Mountain...2 hours up, 1 hour down. All 46 years of my life could be felt at the end of the climb)
- a bit of knitting
- river fishing with a guide (this happened while I traveled to the wedding)
- and just family time well spent!
Another vacation into the memory book!