1. The boys and I went apple picking. We decided to pick local this year and are glad we did. Because the weather has been so rotten, no one has come out to pick so they are practically giving the apples away. Ten bucks for a bushel.
2. So I came home and made applesauce and this. I couldn't get a picture of the pie fast enough...it was that good!
3. I have begun the hibernation process around here. Cleaning, organizing and throwing away. Looks like the squirrels have begun too. Found these piles (five in all) in my garden. I have never seen anything like it before.
4. It's way too early for that white stuff...but it surprised us on Friday morning! Thankfully, it had all melted away by noon.
5. This couple made me smile. The Sartorialist is taking a lot of pictures of couples lately and I'm intrigued.
Happy Weekend to all!