1. The boys donated their time at a March of Dimes event this past weekend. Over 900 bikers rallied and rode to help prevent premature births. So many interesting people gathered together to help make the event a success.
2. My friend asked me to take photos at the event. I had a blast. I used my telephoto lens to photograph everyone. I'm not brave enough to get up close and personal with everyone yet.
3. Matt was able to internalize the whole event and spoke about how it made him feel really good to be helping a cause. What fun it was to watch the clean cut, Hollister clad, boys interact with dudes like the one above.
4. We are doing bedtime battles for the first time ever. Seems as if my middle schoolers think they can stay up until the break of day! What time do your kids go to bed in the summertime?
5. Lastly, another day, another lake. Traveled to Inlet, NY yesterday to spend the day. The day was perfect! We're getting excited for our week's adventure at the end of the summer!
Hope your week is off to a great start!