Okay, I'm going to try to remain positive as I write this. Because, I just got up to get another cup of coffee and looked out my window. It's snowing so hard, I can't see the playset in the back. The yard is quickly being covered by more snow. The piles from the winter haven't even melted yet. So...let's go on!
1. One of my Lenten goals was to try to remain more positive. I'm trying and I see a vast difference around the house. It takes a lot from deep inside some days, but I'm trying to lead by example.
2. I'm also learning to love my lines a bit more. They are coming fast and furious now and I need to remind myself of all the fun and living that got me here. The top photo is "touched" up to soften the lines a bit. Again, more practice with Photoshop Elements.
3. This is totally untouched, without makeup and I'm wondering if I even combed my hair on this day. Not sure how much longer I can go with growing my hair out. It's the longest it has been since my early 20's.
4. We are into single digits on our countdown to vacation. Not sure how we will be able to wait much longer. Ryan is all packed and could leave tomorrow!
5. I've got to go hit the treadmill. If I'm going to eat all that yummy food on vacation, I've got to make room for it now!
Have a good day and I sure hope it's not snowing in your neck of the woods!