Just a beautiful weekend in the Northeast! Crystal blue sky, temps in the high 60's and a nice breeze made for the picture perfect fall weekend.
Hope you were lucky enough to have wonderful weather like we did!
1. We haven't had a cross-country meet yet. It seems like we have been running a lot around here with no purpose. This weekend both boys finally get to test their abilities.
2. I have been thinking about opening a little shop for holiday time. Note cards with some of my favorite pictures and possibly a calendar. Thoughts?
3. I've been forcing myself to stay off the computer and get things done around the house. So far, so good!
4. Thinking about the boys' independence and letting them have a bit more rope...this one is a tough one.
5. Taking walks with my husband in the evening. A perfect way to end the day!
enjoy the week everyone!