Monday, September 19, 2011

5 things...

Just a beautiful weekend in the Northeast!  Crystal blue sky, temps in the high 60's and a nice breeze made for the picture perfect fall weekend.
Hope you were lucky enough to have wonderful weather like we did!

1.  We haven't had a cross-country meet yet.  It seems like we have been running a lot around here with no purpose.  This weekend both boys finally get to test their abilities.
 2. I have been thinking about opening a little shop for holiday time.  Note cards with some of my favorite pictures and possibly a calendar.  Thoughts?
 3. I've been forcing myself to stay off the computer and get things done around the house.  So far, so good!
 4.  Thinking about the boys' independence and letting them have a bit more rope...this one is a tough one.
5.  Taking walks with my husband in the evening.  A perfect way to end the day!
enjoy the week everyone!

5 comments:

MadMad said...

YES! Do cards! Do cards!

Linda, knitting on circular needles said...

Yes, yes, yes! Note cards would be fabulous. And please include this amazing photo of the spider's web. Oh, and the one that you posted of your home town that looks like it is in black and white, but then you notice the spot of red that are the blooms on the flowers in a hanging basket...

Then there were the breathtaking photos from your trip to Jackson Hole, and the 4th of July fireworks, and the trees in the back yard strung with lights and lanterns.

Gosh, there are so many. Why limit this to just the holidays? It could be a year-round venture (unless you don't want to make that extensive of a commitment).

In any event, I'm placing my order now for your first product offering!

kim said...

That spider web is absolutely amazing! Your photography just gets better and better.

Anonymous said...

I love your photos; note cards and calenders...good idea.
diana
wheatbells@sbcglobal.net

Jill said...

I love that one of the cat, and I'm not even a big cat person. good luck!

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...