Friday, January 12, 2007


These are my hockey guys. Yes, I am a hockey mom through and through. This weekend our plate is full. Between the two boys we have potentially six games. My husband and I knew what we were getting ourselves into when this started. I knew that I would have a lot of time to knit seeing that I was going to be at the rink at least three times a week, just for practices, not to mention games. They enjoy it and have fun. They are getting exercise. They are working to play as a team and the art of skating is natural for them now. We are so very proud of their dedication and determination! So why would I rather go to the SU basketball game this weekend??

No comments:

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...