Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!


Friends of ours invited us over to watch fireworks last night. The boys ran and played while grown-ups enjoyed cocktails. We were all home by 10 pm. My husband and oldest stayed up to midnight to watch the ball drop. Needless to say little one and I fell asleep at eleven.


Random thoughts! It has been a coughing, cold virus vacation, which will end tomorrow! Yea! I want to get back to a routine, send my husband back to work and get my house in order. Please send some snow this way. I am so tired of wiping the dog's paws. And yes, I do hope it is a better year than last. Last year wasn't in our top 20 and I am afraid we will receive some news at the beginning of this year that isn't going to be too good either. Oh well....I just have to stay positive about everything else! Enjoy the picture of what winter usually looks like around here! It is 52 degrees here today!

No comments:

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...