Thursday, January 18, 2007

This and That



Lately,I have been fooling around with my camera. I got this glitzy camera for Christmas last year and still have no idea how to use it. I get a lot of blurry pictures but I think it is due to my eyesight. You know when you hit the big 4-0 the eyes start to go!

Had my youngest home sick today with strep throat so I got a lot done around the house. Bathrooms are clean and sparkly! Yuck... how I hate to clean the bathroom!

I read many different blogs and am always struck at how the person that is writing it can write something so profound. Yet, when I sit down to post I have nothing! Nadda! Not one thing of importance crosses my brain! I think that I think too much. I don't let the thoughts come as they should. Probably, because I had an English teacher way back in high school that told me that I couldn't write! Then I went to college and got an English professor that told me that I was a natural when it came to writing. Terrific, I thought! But then found out he said that to all the incoming freshman so he could sleep with them! Needless to say, I stayed away from writing until I became a teacher. I felt that if I was going to teach the importance of writing to my students that I needed to become a better writer.

I need to go knit. I am working on a baby sweater for a friend and need to finish it before the baby turns 10!

No comments:

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...