Monday, June 18, 2007

Movin' On Up to the Big Time!

Today was our school's Moving Up Day. Simple and sweet! Recognition was given not for individual achievements, but the two community service projects the Class of 2015 completed.
Of course, there were parents that complained about just about everything including how many times their child was included in the slideshow. Give it a break!
Matt's teacher was a perfect fit for him. He is a man of interesting facts which impressed Matt greatly. He was able to bring Matt out of his shell a bit and has called Matthew "a quiet leader." Not a bad quality to have!
I thought I would cry like a baby today and found myself doing okay. I was proud of my child and know that he is ready to move on to the Middle School.
Well done, Matt! We are so proud of you!

No comments:

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...