Sunday, June 24, 2007

Second Time Just Like the First Time

Today we finally got the boys up on waterskis. Both popped right up out of the water and looked like they had been skiing all their lives. They were pretty excited! Not much else to share. I will share the bag I felted for little guy's teacher. I guess she was quite excited to find out that I had made it. Same details as the first time I made it, just a different color. Summer camps start tomorrow: sailing, golf and baseball. How did I get into this???



1 comment:

a friend to knit with said...

wonderful bag! i am sure she just loves it!

AHHH! I know the driving to pool, tennis, golf is just killing me!
what happened to the lazy days sitting on the front porch drinking lemondade?!

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...