Thursday, August 23, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sorry for the long time between posts. We went to Philadelphia last weekend and are leaving soon for another adventure. My job this week has been to unpack and then repack. I can't wait to get to our destination so I can relax! Sights from the previous weekend included...
A visit to the Liberty Bell!

and then on to Freedom Hall. Having watched the movie National Treasure recently the boys were anxious to see this. Plus we are all history geeks in our home. Visiting Freedom Hall left tingles down my spine!The main reason we travelled to Philly was to view the King Tut exhibition. The Franklin Institute is not that bad either!Always a must when you visit a city with water and history...a Duck Tour! Have to say I enjoyed Boston's ride on the Charles better than Philly's ride on the Delaware. Scary current happening in the Delaware River.Four hours in the car, one way enabled me to finish another pair of socks!

I need to finish packing for the next family adventure. Will be computer less for the next week in a half. See you after Labor Day!

No comments:

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...