Mothers are for helping you when you are hurt.
Mothers are for making you lots of good desserts.
Mothers are for gardening with and pulling out the weeds.
Mothers are for reminding you
to finish all your important deeds.
Mothers are for calming you when you are upset.
Mothers are for drying you off when you are soaking wet.
Mothers are for taking you on wonderful vacations.
Mothers are for teaching you lots of interesting information.
This was HUGE for Ryan since writing is not his forte. I asked him how he picked the words to rhyme and he told me matter-of-factly that he had a rhyming dictionary. Who knew such a thing existed?
Top Ten Things About My Mom
10: My mom takes me to my games and practices, even in the WORST weather.
9. She helps me pick the best book for me.
8. My mom is a phenomenal cook! Her rigatoni's are out of this world!
7. She loves to go on vacations to the Adirondacks.
6. My mom is a whiz at knitting clothes.
5. She helps me with my homework and teaches me to do it correctly.
4. She has many talents. She is a tremendous gardener!
3. My mom isn't afraid to push it to the limits, like if the car's on empty, she'll just keep driving! (love this one)
2. She takes exceptional pictures of the world.
1. The #1 thing about my mom is that she teaches me to listen to my conscience.
Happy Mom's Day to all!