Friday, June 13, 2008

Actual Knitting Content



Believe it or not, I actually finished something. Baseball has provided me with many opportunities to knit on various projects. In fact, I have two other projects that are right behind this baby throw. I like the colors and the look of this little blanket. The baby's room where it will reside is made up of this color combination. What I disliked about knitting this little throw is the garter stitch. If you make a mistake it's very noticeable. So as the action got exciting at the baseball field (I know...you are asking yourself "when exactly does that happen?) I would make an error and have to redo. I definitely would make this again if I was in need of a quick baby present.


Specs can be found over at my Flickr page.


It's that time of the year again and yes that does mean concerts! Last night, Matt had his orchestra concert. They did very well and have come a long way since last year's fourth grade Christmas concert. Only occasional squeaks can be heard here and there!
Well done, Matt!


Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

a friend to knit with said...

yippee to that adorable blanket. i love the colors.

oh, i love those kids concerts. it seems like ours was months ago!

Unknown said...

Oh such a pretty blanket, the colours are beautiful.

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...