We interrupt this movie called "Life", to update the blog. Thank goodness because I really dislike taking the garbage cans in.
1. I'm in LOVE with this product. I decided I need to do something, anything to soften the lines. I remember my mom at my age doing the same with Oil of Olay. She always proclaimed that if she was going to have lines they might as well be soft ones. I've been using both the day and night formula and really think it's helping or at least that's what I keep telling myself.
2. I've been making better meals now that hockey is over. I've made this and this. And these muffins. Okay, I admit, they aren't really healthy meals....I made adjustments with substituting whole milk with skim and the cream of chicken soup was nonfat. Still, they were quite yummy. Plus, I had a bonus of the kids eating real mac and cheese versus the blue box.
3. The boys have made me happy in the last few weeks. Well, they always make me happy. Let's just say the hormones have been quiet. Skiing has been good for them.
4. I'm currently reading "Last Child in the Woods", by Richard Louv. So, so good. It reaffirms my belief that we need to live where we do.
5. 38 days until vacation....can't wait!