1. The weekend started with a wonderful visit with Sarah. She has been an online friend for a long time. I'm so glad we finally met in person.
2. Finally got around to hanging a few frames. That bear picture was bought five years ago!
3. I made no-knead bread today. This time I remembered the salt. So much better this time around!
4. I chopped my hair off a bit. I needed some layers. Might go a bit shorter...I haven't decided yet. Btw, my powder room walls are not this color...more of a mauve.
5. AND, I got my baby back today. It's like new! I knew it was dirty, but didn't realize that there were many little parts broken. Now if the rain would go away, I can get outside and start clicking!
How neat you actually got to meet her, this blog internet thing is weird Jane...I feel like as if I could be living down the street from you.Love your haircut...suits you well...beautiful.Yay for getting baby back, groovy camera strap.
you look SO cute!and young! just like the boys said. :)and i see it is the bread that had to spend the night in my bedroom. hmmm.cheers to your happy camera!
baby is back!!!!!!!love the cut...and how cool...you and Sarah~!!
Oh, the hair looks so cute! Love it! And so happy your camera is back, too!
Your hair looks awesome! And that bread -- I want a slice with jam right now. Glad the camera is back -- soon the sun will return and you can really get to snapping.
i love all five things, especially your hair, it is very cute! and that bread, yum!
The bread looks yummy! And the haircut, love!
I just love that haircut--and bloggy meet-ups!
I love the new hair!
isn't it fun to meet online friends!your hair looks great!yay...your camera is all ready for seaside.can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xoxoxo
You look so cute and love your haircut! How exciting that you and Sarah got to spend the weekend together!
I had my first 'online' meet last summer and what an experience! Cool you and Sarah got together. You look super cute with your new haircut...and you look so happy to be reunited with your baby...as it should be!
Post a Comment