I'm here...just busy. Like we all are. The lake effect snow machine has settled right on top of our house (or so it seems) and we've been getting dumped on for the last few days. We still have school, and the roads are drivable, which is a good thing.
1. My camera charger has been missing for the last few days. Enjoy the Christmases of years'past.
2. Our tree is up, and mostly decorated. But there is much more to do. Hopefully, it will be finished tonight.
3. I'm slowly listening to more Christmas music. It's like chocolate...too much of a good thing, can be too much.
4. I loved this red coat. I know, a totally random thought. But, as I look at this picture, I remember all the great places I wore it while skiing. Memories made!
Check out the face on Matt...fast forward to today and it's still pretty much the same :)
5. Remember to have fun with your little ones. It's different this year.