It's almost here. Less than two weeks away. I had to take several deep breaths today, to remind myself that it always gets done. Still...crazy times. I have to admit, I don't miss the school parties at the elementary school. That just added a whole new level of craziness into the mix. Enjoy the last days of preparation!
1. The boys. They are having fun this holiday. Both boys are making extra special gifts to give, having decided that Christmas can be quite expensive and that their wallets are a bit empty. Both projects fit the boys' personality to at T.
2. Our tree. It's big and fat and there won't be a needle left by Christmas day. That's okay...it's beautiful. Oh, and a string of lights has already died on it.
3. Shopping. Believe it or not, I really enjoyed the whole process this year. I like what I bought everyone and each gift fits each individual perfectly!
4. The snow. It has fallen a lot this December. It's light and fluffy and easy to move. The bone chilling temperatures makes the snow sparkle and crunch. We have skied and sledded more than any other December that I can remember.
5. The lights. I love driving around looking at all the lights. We live in a town where most of the lights are white. But, it's fun to drive to different parts of the city and view the extravaganza! So fun, so bright and so creative!