Relaxing weekend of baseball and picnics. Friends come and go and I'm constantly going to the grocery store for more food. Another bread attempt and this time success. Lots of running around today. Silly errands-more baseball tonight. At least it won't be raining and I will be able to knit!
1. It's foggy here today. But, the weather forecast looks grand. Hot by Wednesday.
2. I have something special in the works with one of my pictures. I can't wait to show you all.
3. I love my alliums. I know there are haters out there of these "onions." But they bring my garden to life.
4. Ry enjoyed time with his good friend yesterday. Fishing, frog catching and of course a small fire.
5. Struggling with how to get my fourteen year old to understand the importance of studying for finals. First time through with so many exams. He has done so well all year, I don't want him to crash now.
enjoy the week everyone.