The sun is finally out today, although there are still more clouds than sun. The sky is a pretty robin's egg blue and the boys are down the street swimming in our neighbor's pond. We are trying to fall into a routine, having the same discussions over and over about having to do a few chores each day, no they can't play on the Xbox all day and the never-ending discussion about what time is a good time for bed.
1. I was finally able to weed today. Believe me there is plenty to do!
2. Smells of banana bread woke the boys this morning.
3. Looking at whitewater rafting trips and rock climbing excursions for our upcoming trip. I can do this...right?
4. Practicing patience each and everyday. By the time the summer is over I will be beyond expert status!
5. Taking mornings for myself. Reading, knitting, walking the dog and anything else. That does mean I still need to arise at 5:15 to get it all in!
Enjoy your week everyone!