I didn't think I would be away that long and I'm still not sure how often I will be back. Life has been busy and we've all been settling into a routine now that school has started again. I think the change in the weather, going to bed at a reasonable time and exercising for all has made for happier people in our home.
1. We finished our summer in the Adirondacks. This was our fourteenth summer at the same place and I would have to say our best. The boys brought a friend along which kept the fighting at a minimum. We all had a ton of fun and even I,had time to relax!
2. Both boys are in the high school now. Yes, our eighth grade is included with the twelfth graders. It seems to work out okay. Ryan is happy to be back in the same school as his brother.
3. I've been reading a lot more. I need to update my sidebar. If you are a member of Goodreads, you can find me over there.
4. Sports are back in our house. Matt is running cross country and Ryan is just starting up hockey. The cross country I enjoy-the hockey makes me break out in panic attacks. It's not my favorite pastime anymore.
5. If you are still reading....thanks for sticking with me. Hopefully, I will be here more times than not.
Enjoy the week!