Friday, September 21, 2012

Links I Love...

It's beginning to look like Fall around these parts.  The trees aren't as colorful this year as the lack of water has taken a toll on the them. It seems as if the leaves are just turning an ugly shade of brown and then dropping. In fact, I noticed the leaves dropping in August.  Unheard of around here!
The interwebs are slowly changing seasons too.  Halloween and comfort foods are starting to pop up all over the place.  The feel of hibernation is starting to set in.  It feels good to sleep under a couple of blankets and the early darkness helps to settle us into a good school routine.
Enjoy my favorites of the week and I hope you all have a great weekend.

 Hoping to find some late season sweet corn to make this yummy soup this weekend.
If I can find time, I'm making some of these.  How simple! I can picture wearing it with a jet black turtleneck.
Awesome idea!
Love this baby sweater.  On my list of go-to baby knits...for gifts...not for me!
Fashion week fever has hit yet again. I would have to say of all the designers that I've seen, Marc Jacobs was my favorite.  Loved everything I saw from him.

4 comments:

Holli said...

Those photos, Jane, are simply gorgeous!

MadMad said...

I love that baby sweater, too - did you see she has a group on ravelry now? For her upcoming book?

MadMad said...

Oh, my goodness, Blogger tires me sometimes! I'm not sure if they deleted my last comment, but figured it was worth coming back in case they did: the designer of that baby sweater has an upcoming book - and a group on ravelry, if you're interested!

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

Good stuff, Jane. I like the necklace and can see it looking superb with a black turtleneck. Tasty looking soup, and little Flying Henry is pretty awesome. Hope the angst is being kept at bay.

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...