Thursday, December 12, 2013

december 10


Illuminate

Last night was a first for us.  Finally, both boys had their concerts on the same night and I must say what a joy it was to attend.
Matt plays viola and Ryan plays trumpet.
I am amazed at what their teachers can accomplish in such a short time.  The band was loud, energetic and mood lifting!
The orchestra, having many fewer students played a piece that lasted twelve minutes! It was amazing!
The concert helped me settle my stresses a bit and certainly lifted my mood into a Christmas one!
So proud of both of the boys and the entire music program at our school!

1 comment:

MadMad said...

Was that a highlight we heard? Sounded lovely! What a nice way to kick off the season!

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...