Thursday, January 29, 2015

Watching Shadows








One of my favorite places for prompts that help me look at the world a different way is Writealm.  Every month she posts a list of ideas to help get the old creative juices flowing.  I usually take the prompts quite literally as my mind doesn't work the way others do, but it's enough to get me out of my predicable box.

Yesterday the sun cooperated and shadows were all around.  The top three pictures are from earlier in the week.  It's a favorite spot here in town that my boys kid me about.  Often as we drive by one of them is bound to ask if we are going to stop the car to take a picture. 
See, pretty predicable.

No comments:

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...