Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tribute to Murphy

My oldest whipped this up the night that we had to put Murphy to sleep. Version 2.0 is coming soon, I have to get off my butt and scan in some younger pictures of Murphy.

Matt has been taking videos for over two years. He has advanced past the video cameras made for kids and now has a SONY. I am truly amazed what he can do at the computer in a few minutes. Although, the latest to be filmed is he and his brother on Guitar Hero (thanks Youtube).

I keep pushing our school district to focus on today's kids and their computer literacy skills. My third grader is working on Number Munchers and my fifth grader only visits the computer lab if he happens to have a computer savvy teacher (which he does, thank goodness).

If Matt gives me permission, I will post a few more of his creations!

2 comments:

MadMad said...

I'm so sorry to hear bout Murphy. They do become such a big part of our families, our pets, don't they? He looks like a cutie, too!

a friend to knit with said...

oh my gosh jane. i couldn't get this to play yesterday.....i even had the kids all standing around.
buy, just watched it, with an aching heart.
that is just the sweetest ever. what a beauty.
hope all is going well.

and on a lighter note......where is the link to the you tube video! :)

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...