Whoa...another busy weekend. You would think we would have slowed down a bit since we were all done with hockey, but of course we didn't! We decided to do everything that we haven't done because of hockey. Add in a hour gone missing and the weekend was gone!
1. Even though hockey was over, we still went to two hockey games this weekend. It was great fun to see our high school boys' hockey team win the state title for small schools. All the younger hockey kids sat together and helped cheer on the team. Great fun and a great accomplishment for hockey in our area.
2. Grades are giving my oldest a bit of a run around. He's needing to hit the books a bit more than usual and that's proving difficult for him. He's never really had to work for his grades so this is new for him. Of course, it's all my fault (how? I have no idea, but it always is) so when I call him on it...oh boy, watch out.
3. We still have a lot of snow, evidenced in the picture above. I'm crabby about it.
4. I just finished watching Season One of Downton Abby. Oh my! So good. Can't wait for Season Two to hit Netflix.
5. I've been forcing myself to learn Photo Elements 9. Not g0nna lie, it's difficult. I have found many online videos to help and am slowly plodding my way through.
Happy week everyone!