Typical Monday-getting things done. Five bags to the Salvation Army today. I finally got my husband to go through part of his closet. We have more to go, but I feel that we are on our way to clearing out the stuff that we don't need anymore.
1. Everyone was healthy this weekend!
2. But my husband woke up today with a cold. That's worse than having both boys home sick at the same time.
3. I have to keep looking up or I
4. see this. Man, it's taking a long time to melt this year.
5. My porch is patiently waiting for the table and chairs. For neighbors and new friends to come sit, chat and enjoy a glass of wine.