Wow...what a wonderful weekend. Two full days of sun! I got all my front gardens weeded and hosta divided so when the mulch arrives this week I will be ready!
Mother's Day was calm this year (thank goodness-I pretty much let them do what they wanted so I didn't have to get into it with any of them) which let me spend some time with my new camera! woot! Have a good week!
1. I find little tokens of where they have been during the previous days. Shoes, shorts, pants, dirty dishes...all provide me some aggravation, yet they are reminders that they are active and interesting young men.
2. I just finished reading The Book Thief (link on the sidebar). If you haven't read it, do so. I haven't become so involved in a book's characters in a long, long while.
3. What's with the lettuce coming up in my garden? Last year it didn't want to grow and quickly died. This year I have it re-emerging. My parsley also survived the harsh winter. Two nice surprises as I unearthed the gardens.
4. With the warmer weather means crazy schedules until June. Baseball is in full swing. I will be at a field: Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday and Saturday of this week. Not only do both boys play, Matt is now umping. This should be good...
5. The farmer's market started back up this weekend. So many new vendors and good food to buy. This week I bought homemade sourdough bread (which the boys enjoyed in two nights), fresh pasta and some creamy goat cheese. All were delicious!
enjoy your week everyone!