I'm not going to say anything about the rain. I think we can all agree that we've had enough. My heart goes out to the people of Joplin. I count my blessings that I live where I do and will remember these poor people as I start to complain about our long winters.
My prayers are with the victims and the people helping to get these people back on their feet.
1. It's birthday WEEK around here! Ry had his friends over on Saturday. I have never met someone who loves celebrating his birthday as much as my son. We have an action packed week in store!
2. The weather broke long enough that they were able to sit outside for breakfast. You know the usual, piles of pancakes, a pound of bacon, lots and lots of sausage and a half gallon of OJ!
3. Gone are the days of Laser Tag. Tastes have become more expensive. Japanese Steak House is the new thing to do!
4. You know, because they are twelve and fire fascinates them...
5. And lastly, I'm reading To Kill a Mockingbird. I somehow was not assigned to read it in high school. My sister-in-law was reading it on our vacation and encouraged me to pick it up. Thanks Julie for the push. What a wonderful book.
enjoy the rest of the week!