Whoa, alittle more than two weeks and we will be back in the swing of things. We are about to have a taste of what's to come, as it is 7 AM as I write this and I need to go wake my oldest for cross-country practice, which is at 8AM. He is NOT going to be happy.
We are savoring every last drop of summer and will finish our last week in the Adirondacks. I'm thinking it will be a bittersweet ending for all this year. The weather, activities and yes, for the most part, behaviors have been wonderful. See, the bad stuff is already fading from memory.
So, five things....mmmm, what am I thinking about?
1. I finally found the small, vintage club chair that I've only been dreaming about. Perfect for a bedroom corner and in great shape.
2. The light is changing as well as are the morning smells. It's dark when I get up in the morning. This makes me a bit sad...summers fly by now. I hope my boys still think they last forever.
3. Trying to push the boys outside more. And in doing that, I've become more active. Yesterday it was a visit to the Art Park.
4. Thinking about projects that I want to attack once the boys are back in school. Both of their rooms are on the list. It's time to get rid of some stuff.
5. I've been reading a lot. Watch for an update in my sidebar. Or, find me at Goodreads. It feels good again to have my nose in a book.
enjoy your week everyone!