Monday, October 3, 2011

5 things



I don't have a lot to say today.  We are waiting to hear about hockey try-outs and we are all on pins and needles.  Ryan was gracious enough to sit for five minutes and let me try different poses on him.  Sometimes I get really lucky.
So..it's October and we are in the swing of things. Thinking about all sorts of things including:

1.  Going on a fun trip this long weekend.
2. A new recipe that we tried and everyone ate.
3.  Switching to red wine...because it's cold outside.
4.  Loving watching crime shows with Matt.
5.  trying to appreciate the little things and not get upset by the big (this is a hard one for me.)
Enjoy the week everyone.

1 comment:

MadMad said...

Ugh! Hate waiting for tryout decisions! Good luck - hope it all works out as you want it to! Fingers crossed!

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...