After the snow last week, the sun came out and I went for a drive with my camera. We have wonderful ridges that over look the valleys that dot the landscape in our town. The sky was a robin's egg blue and the sun glistened off the newly fallen snow. The clashes in seasons were apparent as the lake was home to a beautiful cloud hovering right over it.
The snow has melted and we are back to Autumn, but it won't be long now before snow will be part of our everyday life.
To my Northeast friends-stay warm and I hope your lives return to normal soon.
1. If you look closely, you can see the sheep farmer taking pictures too.
2. Thinking about the holidays and how they will change this year. Trying to stay positive.
3. I'm reading Olive Kitteridge and loving it.
4. I have one who does not want to get up this morning and I feel things are going to turn for the worse here in a second.
5. Starting to think about paint colors for the family room. Dark cherry floors and woodwork is everywhere. Any suggestions?
Happy Halloween everyone. Hope you day is a happy and safe one!