Have you been to Habit this month? Good stuff is happening over there so be sure to check it out.
Holiday planning has started and I swear I will be organized this year...really, I will. I have too. My husband finally set the date for his surgery and it falls right at the beginning of December. No help from the big guy this year!
I've been picking up my camera again. I had no use for it in October and it sat on my counter like an ugly sore. Not sure where the inspiration went, but I'm glad it's back.
Hope your week is off to a good start.
1. I'm happy that the mornings are brighter. Makes for easier mornings around here.
2. The painting bug is going around. Hopefully, I will have pictures soon of my foyer.
3. Cross-country is over and Matt did an awesome job for his first visit to sectionals. Now if I can get him to cross-country camp this summer it will be a huge win!
4. The weather is still mild around here. I'm happy with it, but the boys are itching for snow so they can latch on their skis.
5. I'm sorry to hear that Joe Frazier and Andy Rooney passed away. Both remind me of my childhood.
Before cable, boxing was a huge family activity. I can remember gathering around the television watching the fights. Probably so not PC these days. And of course, who doesn't remember a Sunday night with Andy Rooney?
enjoy the rest of the week everyone!