Try as I might to post three days a week, I just can't seem to get here. I've been working hard to stick with a list each day and not to stray far from it. Cutting computer time is a major component of making the list work. Maybe if I add blogging as one of my things to do, I might make it here more often.
1. I painted my nails the other day. For some reason this fascinates my youngest.
2. No, this isn't "occupy upperpond." It's the boys' treehouse, built with their own hands. It looks a little shabby now that the leaves are down.
3. Another warm day for November. I'll take it!
4. Christmas shopping has started. Sticking to a list this year and trying to avoid trips to the mall.
5. The cross country dinner was held on Monday. Matt received his first Varsity letter. He was pretty excited about the whole event. I remember the first time I received mine. I was glad to see that they still hand them out. A wonderful tradition for any athlete.
enjoy your week everyone!