Well, 2012 is upon us and if the last few days are any indication of what this year is going to be like I don't want it. We went to a family party to celebrate the New Year. It was great fun! I always like to celebrate with my favorite friends, However, the next day...January 1st was not so fun! Crabbiness settled in around here like it was here to stay, making me question if the night before was worth it.
Thankfully, we didn't have school today, so everyone was able to sleep in one last time and hopefully, catch up on some sleep.
So, between the fights and the crabbiness I did do a bit of thinking and here are a few things that I would like to accomplish this year.
1. Read more. Last year I fell short of my goal. Setting the same goal and trying again!
2. Knit more! Actually, I should say, finish the objects that have been started. I have one sweater, and two socks that are waiting for their mate. I also want to make a few scarves for some special friends. But first, I need to finish Ryan's brown hoodie.
3. Have patience...with everyone.
4. Eat less sugar and drink more water. The sugar one is going to be difficult for me.
5. Fine strength. Strength to be a good mom, wife and friend. Strength to deal with difficult times. Strength to say no when more is asked of me. Strength to look inside myself and find the person that I want to be.
Here's to a great week everyone!