Saturday, January 14, 2012

Link Love

It finally snowed.  And, we had a snow day yesterday.  Double bonus!  So now we have an extra long holiday weekend.  Boys are happy about that!
I haven't done a link love in a long while.  Enjoy!
 I saw this awhile back and thought it would be fun to pretend.  I'm a bit old for Prince William, but I could pretend for just a moment, couldn't I?
  This is the best kids's party EVER!  Wish I had thought of it when the boys were little.
  Even though the holidays are over, I still want to make some of this scrub.  Maybe as a gift to me!
What a great idea!  I want a poster of all of mine. 
A new to me blog . I think I'm in heaven.
enjoy the rest of the weekend!

7 comments:

Mary said...

I always enjoy your links and cute dog pictures. Enjoy the rest of your long weekend!

Andi said...

Like loves indeed! I want to pretend with Price William. That is just too fun. Oh and that new blog, wonderful!

Pomegranategrl said...

I love your link love- you always find the BEST ones. That Messy party is AWESOME. I have starred it for my little guy...maybe next year? Thank you. Happy Weekending!

MadMad said...

Great links, and great photos! Love the scrub! (Did you see they had a lemon kitchen hand scrub, too, that looked even easier?) But that bday party - I could not even finish reading, I was getting so stressed imagining it! ;) Some mommies are WAY nicer than I!

michele said...

Jane I'm sorry I haven't been here much lately. I love your new banner photo - it's so beautiful. And the snow on the pine tree photo is inspiring as well.

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

Rosemary mint seems a perfect scrub combination and I adore those Weck jars... Inspiring food blog too. Thanks.

Rachel said...

Just the photography was enough to draw me into Roost...amazing find!

I made the Rosemary Mint scrub for my mom for her stocking gift...it smelled heavenly. I also made this citrus scrub which smelled...just fresh. Except as per comments, I did a 2:1 ratio of salt to oil and it was plenty of oil...
http://www.pauladeen.com/recipes/recipe_view/corries_kitchen_spa_citrus_salt_body_scrub/

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...