Saturday, January 4, 2014

Habits or lack thereof....



Creating new habits is tough.  What do they say, that you have to do something over twenty times before it's called a habit. I'm not good at breaking old habits let alone creating new ones. I try to not bite my fingernails, yet do when I'm tired or stressed. I watch too much television and drink too much on occasion. But, seeing that it's a new year I'll try and commit to a few new ones.

-continue on my journey of patience.
-read more
-continue to knit
-keep my desk organized
-excercise on a regular basis
-drink more water

That should do it for now. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...