Saturday, September 15, 2007

Finally!

Jaywalker socks
Size 1 DP
I think Lorna's Laces but not sure...sorry!
These are for my mom and they took forever to knit! I'm not sure why, it might have been the colorway.
I like the way Jaywalkers look when completed but I wasn't too thrilled with the pattern. Not sure what it was and I'm sure I probably angered the Jaywalker people out there. Sorry! I might try it again with a different sock yarn. Who knows!
I am now in the process of knitting quick Christmas presents. Gotta run Christmas is a little more than three months away!

1 comment:

Tracy Batchelder said...

They look great! I'm probably the only out there that hasn't knit Jaywalkers yet.

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...