Friday, September 21, 2007

I Love New York!


I am so glad I'm home! I'm exhausted! I had a great day and two nights in NYC! Just what was needed to recharge the old batteries! Since I only had a day, I had to move fast. Tuesday evening we ate dinner at Mesa Grill. Bobby Flay (Food Network) is the owner. Outstanding southwestern dinner! Wednesday was shopping day! I went many places in a short amount of time. I like to go to places that are unique to NY but then ended up at MACY'S. This was a no museum-all shopping day for me! In the evening we ate at CRU. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you have a very special occasion to celebrate. We didn't, unless you count "Mommy's away from the kids" a special occasion! Had a great time away...now it's time to go knit all the yarn I bought!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you did do a lot in a short period of time. Looks like a great way to kick off the Fall!

Joslyn said...

Hey Jane! I found your blog ;-) so happy to keep up with you guys. Drop me a line!
xoxo
joslyn

Jane said...

Welcome Joslyn! I heard you all had a great time checking out my blog this past weekend! Let me know if you have a Flickr account and I will add you to my friends list so you can see more pictures from our neck of the woods!

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...