Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Remembering

I think of my good friend today, who is remembering her sister,who perished in the Towers six years ago. An aspiring pastry chef/day trader.
I think of my cousin today who witnessed unspeakable sights from her conference room, as shrapnel ripped through their window and those inside received cuts and bruises from the flying objects.
I think of my husband's friend who usually works in the Towers and had a meeting next door, his wife not realizing this, and then not hearing from him until evening.
I think of my boys who were so innocent at the time and are now just coming to the realization of what happen on that horror of all days.
I think, I remember. so we never forget.

No comments:

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...