Friday, September 28, 2007

Food Sites

Photo from Simply Recipes
As Autumn tries to make an appearance in the Northeast, the foodie in me has kicked in. Two sites that I love to read are Simply Recipes and Baking Bites. The great pictures invite me to try new things or revisit old recipes that I love. Check them out and make something new!
I would love to welcome my new readers in the Dallas area. Having you read my site has doubled my hits. I think I have about eight regular visitors at this point. Hi Tim, Julie and Joslyn!

1 comment:

Joslyn said...

yum! we always love shrimp...maybe someting to add to our Seaside lineup next year?
jos

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...