Friday, March 28, 2008

An Early April Fool's Joke

Will this ever end? What a messy day. The boy's were delayed two hours, our driveway is a mess, and the birds are confused. It would be very lovely to look at.if.it.wasn't.the.end.of. March!!
Not sure if this is good news yet because I haven't had time to play that much. Finally, Adobe Photoshop has created online editing and storage (and it's free!). It doesn't look like pictures can be uploaded to Flickr though. Let me know what you think after you have time to play. The jury is still out at Upper Pond.


photo from The Sartorialist

If the weather continues to stay cold...I'm putting this outfit together. Love It!

Dreaming of our vacation that is approaching very soon!

2 comments:

sheepish one said...

ooh, jane, i'm envious of your coastal vacation!!
stay warm. although it's sunny here in CA, i've got a chill. i can't complain though; by may we'll have high 80s-90s.

a friend to knit with said...

oh yes. that outfit is so cute. where do we find that jacket? :)
your destination for spring break looks beautiful. looking forward to a little warm weather myself!

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...