Friday, October 26, 2007

The Art of Living In the Country

I didn't know what I wanted to write about today, but then my mom sent me this link. I apologize in advance if you think I am laughing at all the city dwellers out there, but this is kinda funny! Especially the quote that says,

"I feel I’m more of an intellectual artist and they’re kind of machine people,” he said. “Everyone has their own backhoe up there, and their kids have A.T.V.’s and motorboats. And they all have guns, which scares me.” or maybe this one:
"After disturbing a camouflaged fellow in a tree during a family hike last autumn, Mr. Wolf wrote a letter to the hunting club that leases the land beside his, asking members to “please make sure your bullets don’t cross my property lines.”
Maybe showing off your money in the country ain't all that it's cracked up to be.
Have a great weekend everyone! I'm off to put on my camo, jump on my ATV and go shoot things with my gun!
Added later: My brother told me that the pig looked dead and it didn't go very well with my camo quote...ie: it looked like I killed the pig. Here is a picture of our country landscape that I view every single day.

No comments:

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...