Friday, October 19, 2007

TGIF!

That's all I can say. I am one tired person! The whole event was a huge success! We made well over our goal and the President of the Association is very happy with me and my committee! Only had one ticked off( never at the meetings , but always the first to complain) board member that sorta deflated my sails last night. But after much reflection and speaking with the people that count, I'm over it! Thanks for your kind comments through out this adventure. Now it's time for a break...or in a couple of hours, a nice cold one!

Kids are home with a half day today, so we off to buy books and new fish for the aquarium. Enjoy the weekend everyone!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great news! Congratulations!

Kerstin

Jane said...

Thanks Kerstin! After a few of these things (this is my 5th silent auction that I have been a part of)I have learned to gather a good committee around me and to delegate. It worked just like it was suppose to! Now back to the knitting!

Joslyn said...

Congrats Jane! i'm loving this photo...

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...