Greetings! No, I didn't forget you, just another busy week!. The weather is beautiful for November and we've been outside enjoying every minute. So let's get on with the list so I can go back outside and play!
1. Made pumpkin biscotti today for my neighbor. First time making this recipe and I will make it again and again. It came out perfect!
2. Finally, the middle school play is here! October was a long month around here with much drama from a very overtired thirteen year old. Oklahoma has been conquered by the seventh and eighth graders.
3. My dining room table has been overtaken by Lego men. The boys are making stop-motion movies. Let me know if you happen to see them out on the web and that they are using appropriate language.
4. A view of an eleven year old's bedroom door. I knock and then proceed in. Privacy smrivacy. I'll save the privacy post for another day.
5. Starting the Christmas lists for everyone and as always I'm finding it difficult to buy for the boys. Everything on their lists is a tech object and costs over $200. Not gonna happen in this house. Ideas? What are you buying your kids for the holidays?