Saturday, November 6, 2010

Yay a winner!

Mary is the winner of the little contest I threw out there yesterday. The correct answer was Jim Carey in the Truman Story.
The actual house is in Seaside, Florida. Mostly the whole movie was filmed on location. We vacation in Seaside every year and, of course, have to watch the movie every year. I think we can all recite most of the lines.
Mary, drop me an email with your address and I'll send you a prize in the mail.


I'll leave you with some looks from the Sartorialist. Happy rest of the weekend to all!

There's this one. Oh, how I wish I could wear my hair like this!
And if I've shared this one, I apologize. But, I can't help but love everything about both of these pictures.
Then there is this one. Oh, dear, I just want to take this poor girl and feed her a giant pizza, some wings and a pitcher of beer!

4 comments:

lapdogknits said...

I vote for the picture of the door with a wreath.....love the color and warmth of the wood, the door knob and what I think is maybe bittersweet?? Makes me want to open and see what's on the other side....thanks for sharing.

t does wool said...

congrats to the winner..I never would have guessed jane.
beautiful images...and your son's smile is perfect.
Enjoy your Sunday.

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

It's fun to pop over to The Sartorialist every so often. Good reminder. I like Friday, November 05, 2010.

Unknown said...

I do love The Sartorialist but your own images are wonderful too, you have captured that smile so beautifully.

well, hello there...

 I thought I might start writing again.  Not sure what I will want to talk about.  The guys have their own lives and are making...