It was gray for most of the day today and I was feeling rather uninspired. But now that I look at these pictures, I'm sorta happy that it was gray today.
1. Spoke with this man the last night. He's my neighbor and the nicest guy. He took the time to help me with a few photog questions that I had. He never once talked down to me...only encouraged my growth in photography.
2. I've been playing with the presets in Lightroom. Can't you tell?
3. I've decided to grow my hair to my shoulders. I haven't had it this long since the beginning of college (and you don't want to know how long that was!). I'm not sure I will last.
4. I have pumpkins rotting on my front porch...and dead mums. I'd rather knit, then clean them up, but I suppose I should do that tomorrow.
5. We finally got the Netflix streaming on our Wii. (have I mentioned that already?) I'm obsessed with Say Yes to the Dress and the boys have discovered Cake Boss. It's the simple things people.
Have a good week!